/ Dwarikesh Sugar Industries Soars 3% Board Approves Stock Split ~ Ways2Capital|Stock Tips|Stock Market Tips|Intraday Stock Tips|Stock Trading Tips|NSE BSE Tips

Friday, 2 June 2017


Sugar industry player Dwarikesh Sugar Industries soared 3% on BSE at Rs 454.70 per share on the 2nd half of Friday’s trade. The board of the company today approved the subdivision of equity shares in the ratio of 10:1, that is existing shareholders will get 10 equity shares for every 1 equity shares currently held by them.

The board of the company believes the sub-divison of shares of face value Rs 10 each into share of face value of Rs 1 each result in enhanced liquidity and will aid in increasing customer base. At the end of March quarter, Dwarikesh Sugar’s shareholder base is 11,102 including promoters.

Promoter’s stake in the company stands at 41.87%, & remaining 58.13% is held by public. Meanwhile, BSE Sensex and Nifty are trading in positive sentiments gaining over 134 points & 38 points respectively at the 2nd half of Friday’s trade.

For Quick Trial – 8962000225 ✔ 
or mail us here: info@ways2capital.com
or visit http://www.ways2capital.com
✆ - 0731-6626222 | Toll Free - 1800-3010-2007 ✔ 
Give a Missed Call for Free Trial - 09699997717 ✔

0 comments: